In October a designed a badge for a UK national football team. In this post I also designed a football strip which i rather enjoyed. Although not directly linked to vexillology or heraldry, I might have one or two experimental uniform related posts.
|UKFA football strip from October|
|Irish flag from Neptune Francois (Amsterdam 1693)|
I also adopted a new design of personal flag:
this post, but there is a slight difference in the shade of red on the split saltire. It is crimson to reflect my home city.
What also might be of interest are the 10 most popular post of all time, these currently are (at time of writing)
- CG1: Commonwealth Games
- Empire Total War (game flags)
- American State flags (more alternatives)
- Northern Ireland Flags guide
- National flag of the United Kingdom
- Federal UK - Devolution to English Regions.
- Most Northern Irish people want new flag?
- Allied Nations (WW2)
- Northern Ireland Flag and Coat of Arms.
- Skyrim Banners (game flags)